Department Of NEURO SURGERY
Our Neurosurgery department is concerned with the prevention,
diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any
portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord,
peripheral nerves and the extra-cranial cerebrovascular system. The
Department is fully equipped with the most sophisticated technology
required for neurosurgical procedures.
Scope of Services:
- Spinal disc herniation
- Cervical spinal stenosis and lumbar spinal stenosis
- Head trauma such as brain hemorrhages, skull fractures, etc.
- Spinal cord trauma
- Traumatic injuries of peripheral nerves
- Tumors of the spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, such as subarachnoid hemorrhage, interdepartmental and intracellular hemorrhages.
- Vascular malformations such as arteriovenous malformations, venous
angiomas, cavernous angiomas, capillary telangiectasia) of the brain and